CUNY Institute for Virtual Enterprise on Kingsborough Community College campus is seeking a college assistant who can assist the program manager and department coordinator with various tasks.
The position will include but not limited to:
Primary responsibility or key duties of the job (tasks performed regularly):
- Perform data entry.
- Enter and maintain departmental records.
- Attend events with program manager and department coordinator, most of which will be in the city.
- Provide assistance as needed.
- Update our various social media websites.
Additional Job Duties
- Attend monthly meetings.
- Attend workshops and any other program related events.
- Knowledge in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Solid understanding of social media (Twitter, Facebook, Ning, Google+, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Must be a graduate or graduating the following semester from a undergraduate program.
This position reports to the manager of the CUNY IVE program.
For further information and/or to submit a resume, please email Christine Zagari at: